Thursday, October 20, 2016

Some of my favorite music is pop, country, and pretty much anything that is fun to listen too! Music is a way of expressing yourself when words just can't. Music is something I listen to before a game, to get excited, or while driving to school. I also listen to it for fun when I'm with my friends. An artist I like is Luke Bryan, Shawn Mendes, Beyonce, Drake, G-easy, Kevin, Gates and lots of rappers. The songs I like are kind of fast paced and up beat. The faster the song, the more fun I have, and the happier it makes me!

1 comment:

  1. It's the same thing for me, I like Pop, Rap and specially the rap . I listen to many rappers like ; Rae Sremmurd, Gucci Man, 2pac, NOTORIOUS BIG, 2Chainz, Young Thug, Drake, Jay Z, Snoop Dog, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross, Future and many others. I also like morrocan Rap. I listen to music everyday; even when I'm sad or happy. If you want to check my post -----> http://mehdiboukaich.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete